Windows 10 Education Activation Key
For students and faculty
Windows 10 Education equips you with the tools to pursue your passions, develop better connections, and make the most of your time.
8 Features Only Available in Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education helps students and educators do great things. With more features than Home or Pro, it is more geared towards the academic environment.
- Long-Term Servicing Branch: The Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) of System Center Configuration Manager is a distinct branch of Configuration Manager that is designed as an install option available to all customers.
- Windows To Go: Windows To Go is a feature in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education that enables the creation of a Windows To Go workspace that can be booted from a USB-connected external drive on PCs.
- AppLocker: AppLocker advances the app control features and functionality of Software Restriction Policies.
- Various Group Policy Settings: The Group Policy can be configured in one of two ways: specify a list of pages that are shown or specify a list of pages to hide.
- App-V and UE-V: Application Virtualization (App-V) and User Environment Virtualization (UE-V) — by including them in the Windows Enterprise and Education editions instead of requiring a separate download and deployment.
- Device Guard and Credential Guard: Microsoft Windows Defender Device Guard is a feature set that consists of both hardware and software system integrity hardening features that revolutionize the Windows operating system’s security.
- DirectAccess: DirectAccess is a unique solution that is designed to replace traditional VPN access. It provides secure, seamless, transparent and always-on remote access to corporate networks for clients running Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, and now, Windows 10.
- BranchCache: BranchCache™ is designed to reduce WAN link utilization and improve application responsiveness for branch office workers who access content from servers in remote locations. BranchCache is a bandwidth-optimization feature that has been available since the Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 operating systems.
How to use Windows 10 Education product key?
- Before you begin, make sure to download and install a correct edition of Windows 10 Education .（Your order email contains Windows 10 Education ISO download link.）
- Go to ‘Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > System‘ and click ‘Activate Windows‘ or ‘Change Product Key‘.
- Click ‘Activation‘ and enter the Windows 10 Education activation Key you bought. Now your Windows 10 Education has been activated.
How to check activation status in Windows 10 Education?
Select the Windows Start menu, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation. If Windows 10 isn’t activated on your device,
No matter what help you need when downloading, installing or activating Windows 10, our engineers will provide professional help.
There are no reviews yet.